History

  • 1902

    The company Maschinenwerkstätte Dietenheim Friedrich Räuchle was established.

     

  • 1936

    Albert Räuchle, an electrical engineer, took over the company.

    First production of turned parts for Magirus in Ulm.

  • 1953

    The company’s name was changed into Räuchle & Sohn.

    Heinz Räuchle, grandson of the founder, joined the management.

  • 1970

    Completion of the new turning shop bulding in Dietenheim, Gießenstraße 7.

  • 1971

    Dipl. Ing. Horst Räuchle joined the company and introduced with the cold forming of steel and aluminium parts a new production branch.

  • 1973

    A separate production hall was built for the cold forging process.

  • 1986

    Relocation of the cold forging facility to the industrial zone Weidach; afterwards the turning shop followed and step by step all other departments.

  • 1990

    Willi Gaule joined the company and was - together with Horst and Heinz Räuchle -responsible for the management.

  • 1992

    The relocation of the entire company was finalized and with the completion the number of employees increased to approx. 280.

  • 2002

    At that time Räuchle Company employed 330 employees including 17 trainees. Rebuilding measures were implemented in all production areas.

  • 2012

    Through an extension to the existing cold forging facility the production area was expanded by 2,000 m². Overall the company with 420 employees has now a production area of 16,000 m².